IT infrastructure relies on a supply chain that is vulnerable to numerous risks. Managing those risk requires a hardened supply chain that is managed and controlled using plans, procedures, policies, and processes.
Because the IT infrastructure relies on a global supply chain that is vulnerable to risks from adversarial attacks that can interdict and compromise IT equipment with implants, building supply chain resilience is a strategic imperative for FDTS; and we are committed to ensuring the integrity of the products that we provide.
FDTS has made significant investments in hardening the supply chain as evidenced by the following activities:
- FDTS is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 230243. 2015 certified
- FDTS meets requirements for CMMC Level 3 certification
- FDTS is a member of the Government Industry Data Exchange Program (GIDEP)
- FDTS has a physical Security Plan in place, and our Warehouse personnel have received anti-counterproof training
- The FDTS warehouse complies with the security standards of the Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA)
Mitigating Risk At Every Link In The Supply Chain.
FedData Technology Solutions (FDTS) has elite status with its Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), including Dell’s Titanium Level Partner status and Cisco’s Gold Partner status. These, and others, are highest-in-class industry partnerships that provide FedData access to the very best world-class hardware, software, cloud-enabled, and as-a-service technologies.