Federal Data Systems is part of a multi-disciplinary, multi corporate team tasked with a single architecture solution for Pentagon data protection.
- Provide a unified means of off-site survivable storage for all Pentagon tenants.
- Provide a single network and storage platform that supports all Pentagon networks, servers, operating systems and applications.
- Baseline COOP costs for all Pentagon environments
- Private network designed with DISA to separate COOP data traffic from normal workload.
- Multiple off-site storage locations with dedicated servers and storage dedicated to data preservation.
- Byte-level data backup for all hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Real time monitoring and testing of data replication.
- Mission critical data backup is designed into every new system and application.
- Real time monitoring prevents loss of any data.
- Standards and service level agreements provide users with guaranteed service levels.